Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ms. Lohan


It may not be club med, but Lindsay Lohan is doing okay with her first day behind bars. Oh how I wish I could be her cellmate. She is being held at Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, a sheriff's spokesman said Wednesday.

Lohan surrendered Tuesday at the Beverly Hills courthouse to begin a 90-day jail sentence for violating probation on a previous drunk-driving conviction. It is said Linday Lohan will only serve 14 days. I wonder if I would only serve 14 days?

"She was cooperative, compliant and a mature person facing the realities of incarceration," L.A. County Sheriff's Department spokesman Steve Whitmore said Wednesday. It is said Lohan will make one million dollars from a tell all story. Maybe I will be the one to break the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment