Friday, December 11, 2009

Tiger Woods The Future


I thought it would only be a day or two before someone would pull the "Leave Tiger Alone" You Tube video. That was made famous by the lines "Leave Britney Alone" I still think it is only a matter of time. Maybe I just started a plethora of Leave Tiger Alone videos.
Should Tiger be left alone? Should the corporate sponsors abandon him after all the money he has made them? I am not going to mention the distasteful jokes surrounding his potential sponsors. Although I have shown some bad judgements in the jokes, I have made about Tiger. Now we have just found out that Tiger Woods is taking an indefinite break from golf. This announcement comes after the swirl of allegations and his immediate hybernation, since the stories broke. Will Tiger ever get privacy again, maybe only on his boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment